How to Embed a Twitter Tweet Easily
Twitter is one of the most popular social networking sites. It is easy to tweet with just a click. We mostly rake a screenshots of the twitter pages to show tweets on our blog, forum or our website. Do you know that we can easily get the html of a tweet just by embedding it.
This is a sample of a screenshot of a tweet
This is a sample of an embedded tweet
Check out freshnewsarea.comGreat for Tech News
— Harkunwar S. Kochar (@iHarkunwar) June 10, 2012
You could see in both samples that the embedded tweet looks same as the screenshot but the difference in both is that in embedded tweets you are able to “Reply”, “Retweet”, “Follow” or even “Favorite” that tweet which is a bit easier and you can also click on the link on who has tweeted this
How to Embed Twitter Tweet :-
- Go to the tweet and click on the time
- Now click on “Embed This Tweet”
- Now copy the HTML code given and paste this in the source code of your website or blog
Now you are all done. Just after pasting the HTML code the tweet is displayed.
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 1 January 1970
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 1 January 1970
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 1 January 1970