Delete Chat Messages From Facebook
Facebook is a great Social Networking Website. It ranks number 2 after the Supreme Search Giant – Google. Facebook earns around 2$/second which is a very huge income if you check it day wise.
Facebook was made use to share photos and status messages with friends. People like this website a lot. This website gave a big jump over Google’s Social Networking Website which was Orkut.
Facebook got its main role in Social Networking Sites when it introduced Chatting in their systems. For some people it was more convenient to chat rather than a phone call. Biggest thing was that it was free.
You might have typed something wrong while chatting with your friend. You tried to find the way to delete them but nothing worked. This post will help to solve your problem.
Today in this blog post I will tell you how to delete Chat Messages in your conversation with your friends.
- Open the Chat Box of your Friend and then click on Settings Icon and then on See Full Conversation like the one in image below
- Click on Actions and then on Delete Messages like the one one in image below
- Now you can tick messages and then click on Delete Messages. You can also delete all messages in between a friend you selected.
This was more easier than you must have thought.
Incoming search terms:
- facebook www freshnewsarea com
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 1 January 1970
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 1 January 1970
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 1 January 1970