Making your kids phone a safe zone
It’s a jungle out there and there are wolves. For people with families with kids in them, advancement in technology has meant better connectivity and the ability for parents to be in touch with their children, not so much as to keep a tab on their movements and activity but more to ensure that they are safe. Today’s generation of children are as precocious as they are savvy with their smartphones. They touch, swipe, call, text, surf, play on their Androids and iPhones like they were born with them. Every parent knows that their child and their phones are inseparable.
But this poses a danger that every parent is wary about. Protecting the privacy of their children and keeping them safe while they are online is topmost on their priority list. That’s when your friendly neighbourhood Phone Sheriff walks into the scene. It is the one smartphone parental control software that can be used to look for and curb inappropriate phone usage. This software can be installed in iPhones, Androids, Blackberry’s and Windows OS smartphones. To a certain extent having this installed on their phones will help you limit their usage.
Exactly how does this work?
Once you install this software on their phones and activate it, all this data gets transferred to the Phone Sheriffs centralised server. You can then view all this data via your Phone Sheriff account through a computer or a phone web browser. This is very user-friendly software and once it is installed on your children’s phones you will have a certain amount of control on their phone activities. The version 2.0 has all these additional features that will help you with child monitoring feature:
- You can restrict the usage of any application by its name or the time at which it is used. This will help you limit what the children access and when.
- You can have GPS tracking. This helps you know exactly where your child is at any given point of time. It tracks GPS locations every 15 mins.
- It has a GEO-fence alert- with this feature you get an alert when the smartphone goes beyond a perimeter that has been set by you.
- Logging features: you get a log of all the calls, sms that have been received or made from that phone.
- Emails: You have visibility of all emails that have been received and sent from that phone including details like time and date.
- Filtering features- application filtering and website filtering as well as contact filtering is possible.
So keep your child out of harms way, get Phone Sheriff today and install it on their phones. After all our children need all the protection we can afford to give them and with Phone Sheriff by your side this is not a difficult task any longer. This is a great way of monitoring them without really antagonising them .After all, being safe is better than being sorry.
Latest posts by Tushar (see all)
- Making your kids phone a safe zone - 1 January 1970
- Customised USB Sticks – A Great Substitute For Business Cards - 1 January 1970