How To Jailbreak iPhone/iPod/iPad via Redsnow
Apple is one of the leading companies in Smart Phones an Tablets. Apple has emerged as a big company now. Many people know what the term “jailbreaking” is but I will also tell here that Jailbreak gives you full control of your phone. You can customize your iDevice a lot. And for who do not know Jailbreak is totally Legal. Don’t think that you are doing something illegal.
Jailbreak will allow you to install cracked apps which is totally illegal. We support everything that is legal so we will not suggest you to do anything that is illegal. Installing themes, tweaks and some apps from Cydia is totally legal
MuscleNerd, a popular iOS developer developed Redsnow to easily jailbreak your iPhone/iPod/iPad. In this post we would tell you that Jailbreak for a specific iOS is released some time after the iOS is released.
Many of you may have come across the term “Tethered Jailbreak” and “Untethered Jailbreak”. I will tell you the meaning of these terms. Tethered Jailbreak means that once the phone is switched off then you can only switch it on by connecting to your computer and pressing “Just Boot” in redsnow. Untethered Jailbreak is a normal jailbreak and you can switch it on just by pressing the “Power” Button.
To know that if jailbreak is available for your device you can simple search on Google with your iDevice name and iOS number. You can find You iOS number in Settings App in General and About. Please search it before or it can even brick your iDevice.
- Your iPhone/iPod/iPad
- Usb Wire to connect it to PC
- Windows PC or Mac PC
- Latest version of redsnow from here
- IPSW firmware of what you are jailbreaking
How To Jailbreak your iPhone/iPod/iPad :-
- Connect your iPhone/iPod/iPad to your computer and make sure that the iDevice is switched off.
- Open Redsnow and navigate to Extras>Select IPSW and select the IPSW firmware which is installed in your iDevice
- Now click on Back and press “Jailbreak” Button it will take a moment to start.
- Go Next and make sure the tick is on “Install Cydia” and click the “Next” button
- Now it will ask you to put you iDevice in DFU mode. If you are unable to this by the on screen instructions then you can watch a video here
- It will do all the work for the Jailbreak afterwards. Don’t interrupt the process till the phone is on “Slide to unlock” screen or it can even brick your iDevice.
Your iDevice is fully Jailbroken now. You can install lots of customizations for you iDevice. You can install the best Dreamboard Windows Phone 7 theme like the one here. You can also install Siri specifically names “Sara” for older iDevices than iPad 3 and iPhone 4S.Watch out Sara here
If you have jailbroken your iDevice “Tethered” then you can watch out the guide
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 1 January 1970
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 1 January 1970
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 1 January 1970