How To Install Siri in iOS 6 [Jailbreak Needed]
Apple introduced Siri long ago with the iPhone 4S. Siri was crowned as the best Speech Assistant of that time. Siri was made only for iPhone 4S+ and The New iPad (iPad 3)+ devices as apple said Siri won’t work on slower devices.
Chpwn introduced Spire which helped us to install Siri on all devices with iOS 5. Today I have come up with a guide to install Siri on jailbroken iOS 6 devices specifically iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod 4G. The trick has not been tested on iPad 2 so you should not try it.
We will take help of the i4Siri proxy which will help us to get Siri working. You should have already jailbroken your iDevice.
Caution :- Fresh News Area is not responsible for any damage to your phone. This trick has been tested and working but if you do something wrong then we won’t be able to help.
Steps to install Siri :-
- Open Cydia and Navigate to Manage>Sources>Edit>Add and add the repo “http://i4siri.com/repo” and then again add “http://cydia.bassamkassem.com“.
- Install Ac!d Siri iOS6 on your iDevice and reboot it.
- After reboot, Install i4Siri Non-Spire.
- Go to i4Siri settings and then install the certificate.
Siri would be working now !
Note :- Some people need to enable Siri from Settings>General.
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 1 January 1970
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 1 January 1970
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 1 January 1970