How To Boot iPhone/iPod/iPad When Jailbroken Tethered
Many of you must have tried to jailbroke your iPhone, iPod or iPad. After that your iDevice may not be switching on and it maybe stuck on the apple logo.
To boot tethered You need a PC with latest version of redsnow. You can download it from here.
- Tethered jailbroken iPhone, iPod or iPad
- USB Wire to connect to your iDevice
- Windows or Mac PC
How to Boot “Tethered”
- Connect iPhone/iPod/iPad to PC and make sure it is switched off
- Open redsn0w and navigate to Extras>Select IPSW and select the firmware version currently installed on the iDevice
- Once Step 2 is done, just press the “Just Boot” in the Extras menu
- Now it will ask you to put you iDevice in DFU mode. If you are unable to this by the on screen instructions then you can watch a video here
- Your iDevice will show a pineapple logo on booting and it will boot slowly.
This is how we can boot tethered easily via redsnow.
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 1 January 1970
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 1 January 1970
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 1 January 1970