Market Share by Companies in Smart Phones [Pie Chart]
Today we will be sharing with you market share of various companies on the smart phone base. Smart Phone held its momentum when Apple launched its iPhone. From that time Smart Phones became popular and popular
According to last year sales, Apple was dominating but now its place has been taken by Samsung. Samsung and Apple make almost 50% of the Market Share. Other three top companies other than Samsung and Apple are Nokia, HTC and then ZTE.
Nokia, HTC and Apple have lost their Market Share in comparison to last year’s report. All the major space is being covered by Apple Now. Take a look over the Pie Chart.
This is latest report. This happened because Samsung Galaxy S III got high sales as it launched before Apple iPhone 5. Apple iPhone 4 was not liked by much as it has the same an year old design. Samsung is growing up with its Android phones and stepping over others.
Are you alright with Samsung leaping over others.
Incoming search terms:
- All indian mobile company charts
- pie chart of nokia samsung apple others
- Selling of mobile phones piechart
- sony phones pie chat in market
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 1 January 1970
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 1 January 1970
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 1 January 1970