How To Install A Chrome Extension From Third Party Sources
Chromium was a great browser as it gave superb speed and it was also open source. It was acquired by Google and was re-branded with the name “Google Chrome”. From then Google Chrome has been innovating us.
When Google Chrome 4 was launched then it brought us the power of installing Extensions which Mozilla Firefox only had at that time and in Mozilla Firefox, it was named “Plugins”.
Today, when I changed from Windows 7 to Windows 8 the I realized that the Google Chrome Extensions that I had installed from third party sources did not auto install but the only those extensions installed which were installed from the Chrome Web Store.
When I went on the third party website, then I got an message from Google Chrome saying that, “Extensions, apps and user scripts can only be installed from the Chrome Web Store” which I felt to be very annoying to me so I tried to figure out how to resolve the problem.
I checked the extensions page and also the chrome setting page to find anyway to disable this annoying problem, then I came to know a simple trick which can easily resolve this problem and needed no additional software
How To Install :-
- Download the Chrome Extension and when the error comes then simply click on the “OK” Button.
- The Extension usually gets saved in your “Downloads” folder.
- Open the Extensions page by clicking on the Wrench icon and the navigating to Tools>Extensions to head up there.
- Go to the place where you save your extension file and drag it to the chrome extension page.
- You will now get a message to add the Extension and you will be in the place and enjoying with your extension.
With using this trick, you didn’t use any third party software and nor you used any hacks. This is a simple trick to install this on your Google Chrome Browser.
Incoming search terms:
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 1 January 1970
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 1 January 1970
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 1 January 1970