How To Generate a QR Code Image For a URL
QR Codes were started and slowly slowly they started becoming popular. At the present time, QR Codes are at it’s peak. You may have seen a QR Code on many sites and it is easy to use by just opening a QR Code scanner app and opening the URL than typing it.
goo.gl is a popular URL shortner by Google which helps us to create instant QR Codes with wasting any time.
- Go to goo.gl and shorten your URL which you want to be saved as a QR Code Image
- You will get a shortened URL for example goo.gl/Md6pe
- Add a “.qr” at the end of the shortened URL and you will get some thing like this goo.gl/Md6pe.qr
- Open this URL and you will get the image. Save it to your PC if you want
So wasn’t it so easy. Subscribe are site to get more easy guides.
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 1 January 1970
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 1 January 1970
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 1 January 1970